• You need NOT have an accounting undergraduate degree to do the MS in Accounting.
• All the foundation, breadth and background courses can be done as part of the MSA at UIC.
• The degree can be obtained on a part-time or full-time basis.
• All required courses are offered in the evening.
Non-Accounting degree holders
- Business degree holders (MBA or undergraduate): Why do the the MSA? | Courses
- Economics degree holders: Why do the MSA? | Courses
- Non-business degree holders: Why do the MSA? | Courses
Taking courses elsewhere before joining MSA at UIC | International Students
Prerequisites List for Graduate Courses | Prerequisite Chart
Frequently asked questions | Program chart
Doing an undergraduate degree in accounting
What is the MSA? | Planner
Dealing with the 150 hour requirement in Illinois for the CPA
Graduate Study by UIC Seniors | GAMSA
MBA/MS Accounting - Joint Program - Why? | Program | CPA for MBA students
CPA: For MSA students |
For UIC students
Tuition Information: From LGSB | From UIC | Financial Aid
Graduate College: Requirements for MS and MBA/MS degrees ; Graduate Policies
Current Students Click Here